- Unmatched Experience and Commitment
- Dixon & Ryan has been repairing,
building and calibrating precision measuring tools since
- Dixon & Ryan has been family
owned and operated for a combined 7 generations. The
principal partners have over 130 years of combined experience
in the industry. No one else comes even close.
- Quality without Compromise
- Your gages either meet specifications
or they don’t. That’s what quality control is all about.
Our quality checks throughout the repair process assure
your gages are repaired to the highest standard.
- We provide the best service
in the Midwest. Our customer quality surveys rate Dixon
& Ryan’s gage repair unsurpassed in the industry.
- Fast Turnaround
- You want quality work and you want it fast. At Dixon
& Ryan we understand. We get repair quotes to you
in 3 business days. Repairs are completed and on their
way back to you in approximately 10 business days or
- All work is done at our facility.
- We have an extensive inventory of service parts.
- One Stop Shop for your Repair
and Calibration Needs
- Not just calibration, but repair as well. If your
gage is out of spec, we will rebuild it to original
- We service all the manufacturers’ makes, models and
types of precision measuring tools. One vendor, one
- Factory Authorized Service Center
- We are an Authorized Service Center for some of the
best known manufacturers of precision measuring tools:
Brown & Sharpe, Tesa, Interapid, Fowler, Trimos,
Standard Gage and SPI. We are also a service center
for Mitutoyo, Starrett, Mahr/Federal, S-T Industries
- Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Our calibration system is accredited
to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the American Association for
Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- 90 Day Warranty on all Repair
- We stand behind the work of our experienced technicians
with a 90 day warranty for parts and labor on all repairs.
- We Specialize in Large Accounts
- We are equipped to service
and calibrate large volumes of gages in the shortest